You enjoy a varied job. You are strong in your shoes. You like to think in terms of solutions. We are keen to invest in your personal development through internal supervision and any (external) training courses. We are open to a BBL trajectory.
- The (mechanical) assembly of prototypes or serial printed circuit boards.
- Carrying out the work efficiently and according to plan, and signalling deviations.
- At a later stage you can also learn to inspect the circuit boards and repair them if necessary.
- You are willing to learn all common assembly work and be employable in various departments
The affinity you have with electronics will allow you to work independently and adequately. These activities are very diverse and involve the entire 'making process' of the product from beginning to end. Accurate work, quality awareness, commitment and flexibility are important requirements.
For 28 years Global Electronics from Haaksbergen is a supplier for advanced assembly of printed circuit boards in the high-tech electronics market. We assemble PCBs for renowned clients who supply end products to customers in a wide range of sectors. Examples include Homey Smart Home System or TKH's Airport Solutions.
We have test facilities and a production line to assemble end products (box build). In addition, we support our clients in optimising the assembly process by carrying out an analysis together prior to the production process with regard to the manufacturability thereof and by determining how the purchasing costs of components can be minimised. Prototypes and serial productions are supplied to customers active in measurement and control technology, telecommunications, chemistry, petrochemicals and the medical industry, among others. Finally, we supply to customers who develop and sell IoT applications, wish to shorten 'time to market' and benefit from fast delivery.
Are you looking for a technical job with challenge and development opportunities? Read on quickly because this is definitely the job for you!
- Have a passion for technology (a real tinkerer!).
- Have affinity with electronics and SMD technology.
- Wanting to exceed expectations. Just good isn't good enough for you.
- Very energetic. You like to roll up your sleeves.
- You're not a routine animal. At Global, no day is ever the same.
- You are not afraid of a dynamic environment. You are stress resistant.
- Do not wait until you get an assignment. We expect independence and initiative.
- A challenging full-time position, in which you get the opportunity to develop yourself continuously.
- You will receive internal all-round guidance to teach you the finer points of the trade.
- Depending on your performance and ambition, there are various job opportunities, such as Pick & Place machine operator or electronics engineer.
- Possibility to follow specific additional courses.
- Approachable work environment with committed colleagues.
- Market conform employment conditions.
- You have at least a (technical) MBO education, Electronics is an advantage.
- (Hobby) interest in electronics.
- Motivation and an eagerness to learn are important qualities to us. You also have a good command of the Dutch language orally and in writing and you live in the Haaksbergen region.
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Belén ten Hoopen-Rojas Conde.