As a Sales Representative you work in a team on technical innovations. You are passionate about structuring new projects and you dare to act proactively and take initiative. Within the team you are the link between Sales, Work Preparation, Purchasing and Operations. Do you have technical insight and do you know how to structure projects? Then you are the reinforcement we are looking for at Global Electronics.
We have test facilities and a production line to assemble finished products (box build). In addition, we support our clients in the optimisation of assembly by carrying out a joint analysis of the manufacturability prior to the production process and determining how the purchase costs of components can be minimised.
Prototypes and serial productions for clients are supplied to clients active in the measurement and control technology, telecommunication, chemistry, petrochemistry and the medical industry, among others. Finally, we deliver to customers who develop and sell IoT applications, wish to shorten 'time to market' and benefit from fast delivery.
- As a Sales Representative you are good at structuring, organizing and taking care of projects down to the last detail;
- You know how to anticipate (potential) problems with customers and suppliers and take action accordingly;
- You will act as a point of contact for customers, building customer relationships is an important part of your job;
- You stand shoulder to shoulder with skilled colleagues who support you with their knowledge of products, assembly techniques and services;
- You are a real team player: you ensure consistency, organize and be part of the sales team that consists of 5 people, including work preparation and procurement;
- You have an overall view and because of your clear communication and organizational skills, it is clear to colleagues what each contributes to the team result in order to achieve deadlines;
You have at least an HBO work and thinking level;
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a production environment;
- You are analytical, have organisational skills and technical/commercial insight;
- You are accurate and structured, you have an eye for detail, you have drive and team spirit;
- You have a command of Dutch and English and a basic knowledge of German;
- You have a healthy dose of humor;
- You're communicative;
Do you have a hands-on mentality? Do you get energy from the challenge to get the best out of yourself every day? And would you like to do this within our high-tech electronics market? Then we are looking for you!
An interesting position that gives you a lot of freedom to bring in new ideas. We offer a 38-hour work week with market conform employment conditions and an approachable work environment with committed colleagues.
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Belén ten Hoopen-Rojas Conde.