Does technology make your heart beat faster and are you fascinated by how our world is changing at such a rapid pace thanks to technological trends like 5G, IoT and wireless data exchange? Do you want to work, just like our newest colleague Rick, for leading startups, scale ups and corporates in the tech sector?
- Independently setting and operating the SMD machines.
- Independent checking of the produced products.
- Taking care of the personal time registration in a correct and complete way.
- Contributing to all aspects of quality assurance in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Reporting deviations/bottlenecks that affect quality and quantity.
- Learning the data that are delivered from the work preparation and thinking along with possible improvement proposals.
- Experience with and knowledge of SMD assembly techniques and the corresponding theoretical knowledge of SMD processes.
- Experience with and knowledge of operating SMD machines.
- Education in the field of electronics is an advantage.
- IPC-A610 Certification.
- Accurate work attitude.
- Good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing.
We have test facilities and a production line to assemble finished products (box build). In addition, we support our clients in the optimisation of assembly by carrying out a joint analysis of the manufacturability prior to the production process and determining how the purchase costs of components can be minimised.
Prototypes and serial productions for clients are supplied to clients active in the measurement and control technology, telecommunication, chemistry, petrochemistry and the medical industry, among others. Finally, we deliver to customers who develop and sell IoT applications, wish to shorten 'time to market' and benefit from fast delivery.
- 38-hour week
- You will be working in a team of ± 6 people, the working hours are from 08.00 -17.00. In busy times we switch to a 2-shift system.
- We offer a competitive salary and shift allowance, if applicable.
- 25 vacation days, 13 ATV days and 8% holiday allowance.
- A team of friendly and skilled fellow Operators.
- Travel expenses scheme and sports allowance
Do you have a hands-on mentality? Do you get energy from the challenge of getting the best out of yourself every day? And do you think it's interesting to do that in our high-tech electronics market?
Then we are looking for you!
Enthusiastic about this vacancy? Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org t.a.v. Belén ten Hoopen-Rojas Conde.